Thursday, August 12, 2004

An interesting conversation


Can I watch Jeopardy with you? I ate my television.

You do know that it's in re-runs right now, right?

Oh. But I wanted to watch that KenJen guy that everyone is talking about.

Hey, sorry to break it to you, but he lost three weeks ago.

What?!? No!

Yeah, it was the strangest thing. He was up by $10,000 going into Double Jeopardy, but then he hit a daily double, and a GIANT LADYBUG swooped down out of the sky, grabbed him, and flew off. Some guy named Joe Howard went on to win. The strangest part about it all was that Alex Trebek didn't even seem to notice. He just acted like it was a normal stroll through the park.

I think that you might be making this up...

No! It's true!

Then why was he on the Jay Leno show just last week?

Um... I have to... Go file my gerbil's fingernails now. I'll get back to you on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home