Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Where did you go?

One moment, you were here, we were talking and having a good time, and the next moment, you vanished into thin air. Where did you go? I have been looking for you for the past week, to no avail. I checked under the table, I looked behind the washing machine, I even searched the neighbor's pantry, and nowhere is there a sign of your presence. Where did you go? Until I know the answer to that question, I will continue searching. Some day, I hope I will find you again. Some day. While you read this, from your super-secret-ultra-hidden lair, know that I am looking for you. I have always been looking for you. I will find you.

1 Comments:

Blogger ninjanun said...

I had to go to the bathroom. So don't look too hard.* Or at least, don't smell to hard. :)

*that is, if you were looking for me....which you're probably not.

4:10 PM, August 10, 2004  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home