Thursday, November 11, 2004

Gahh, I hate being wrong!

Did I say wrong? Scratch that, I'm not wrong. I just hate it when someone confronts me and tries to get me to back up my views! Listen, people. I don't base my beliefs on actual logical thought, okay? I don't so much use reason to come to my beliefs, as raw emotion. Don't try to wave "reality" in front of me. It just gets in the way of what I feel, all right? Geez.

You should really try to be more understanding of the way I feel. Don't ask me questions, or try to get me to explain things. If you do, I'll just ignore you or accuse you of calling me names or spewing hate. I make every effort to avoid having to apply any sort of actual thought to what I believe, and I don't appreciate you trying to drag me into a logical conversation.

So just stop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Carl said...

Using an identity that is anonymous, your feelings are generally considered secondary. Celebrities (who unfotunately have no sense of feeling at all) are generally greeted with a better response for expressing their so-called feelings, however I just give them a dull gaze.

Heres one user who appreciates your feelings that are expressed; If I wanted logic I'd go back to reading Discrete Structures.

8:58 PM, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home