Sunday, November 07, 2004

[insert evil laugh here]

Have you ever noticed how incredibly stupid the evil characters always are when you watch movies or TV shows? Well, now you can solve that problem! With Evil Genius the evil is in your hands! No, I haven't played it yet. But the very concept amuses and intrigues me. If you do decide to pick up this game (I would probably wait for the bargain bin), make sure you read up on the Top 100 Things To Do If You Ever Become An Evil Overlord.

Among my favorites:
  • One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
  • No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.
  • I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve
Read on and remember: "With great power comes great responsibility."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home