Monday, November 15, 2004

Political: Bush Poisons Children. Personally.

I was listening to Air America (the voice of the crazies) this morning. You really should try it yourself. It's quite a riot. Amazingly this morning they had actually managed to get themselves off the topic of how Bush stole the election for the second time. Instead they were talking about how President Bush is poisoning small children! I'm not kidding! I'll bet you didn't know that, did you? And I'm not talking about little foreign Iraqi children, either. Children right here in America! George Bush is personally exposing them to toxic chemicals, to try to eliminate the poor of this country, who of course don't vote for him.

I know it's true because Air America told me so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home