Saturday, November 20, 2004

Political: John Kerry has found us out.

Well, drat. John Kerry has found us out. By us, I mean the Republicans. And by "found out" I mean, discovered our evil plans. Go watch his video, and see for yourself.

Quote (emphasis mine):
Despite the words of cooperation and moderate sounding promises, this administration is planning a right-wing assault on values and ideals that we hold most deeply.
Yes, that's right Mr. Kerry. The Bush Administration, and indeed all Republicans (certainly myself), despise your values and ideals. We cherish only evil, pure evil.

But you know what? It doesn't matter, because we're the ones in power! Ba-ha-hah! Soon, the USA (and by that I mean the Republicans, and by that I mean Karl Rove) will reign supreme over all the Earth! All nations will succumb to our evil dominance. But in the mean time, why don't you just move to France, John? Seriously.

1 Comments:

Blogger LotharBot said...

In fact, if Kerry would tell us what his values and ideals *are*, I'd be assaulting them as we speak.

12:07 AM, November 22, 2004  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home