Monday, December 13, 2004

My New Year's is Ruined

I don't know how else to describe it. All of my excitement at the turning of an arbitrary time-keeping number has just been deflated. My whole day--nay, my whole week--has been ruined. And when New Year's Eve rolls around, my usual celebratory self will be nowhere to be seen. Why the depression? Because I won't get to enjoy Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve this year. This year it will be Regis Philbin's New Year's Rockin' Eve. Yikes. They may as well have just made it Richard Simmons' New Year's Sweatin' Eve. If I can't see Dick Clark, what's the point in celebrating the new year?

Wait a minute. I just remembered. I don't watch TV. I couldn't actually care less about Dick Clark or Regis Philbin. I'll be spending my New Year's Eve with friends, not the boob tube. Phew. That was a close one. Or not. Or something.

Yes, that's my final answer.
...
In other news, apparently you can buy Regis Philbin on eBay. It says so right in the CNN article. See?


Source: CNN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home