Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What I Love About Winter

What's not to love about winter, especially in Seattle? Rain, clouds, darkness, and chilly temperatures are what winter is all about! How about that time in 1999 that we had 92 straight days of rain? That was great. What other time of year can I drive to work in the dark and come home in the dark? How great is that? Seriously, Seattle weather is the best. If you don't think so, then you definitely don't need to come here. You can visit for a short time in the summer, if you want, but definitely don't even think about moving here.

This means you, Californians. Yes, you. Stay away from Washington, and particularly Seattle. You don't want to move up here. You wouldn't like the weather. It's really quite terrible, by your standards. Me, however, I like it just fine. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go take a walk in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home