Tuesday, January 18, 2005

365 Days of eBay - pule

In the spirit of year-long projects for 2005, and just in case you thought that I was the one with too much time on his hands, I bring to your attention miss kandigurl7n's 365 Days of eBay. Everyone knows that you can buy anything that can be imagined on eBay (well, almost anything). Miss gurl7n sets out to prove just that in 2005 by putting up for sale on eBay one random item each and every day of 2005. So far 70% of her worthless, envelope-sized items have actually sold.

What will she list next? Who knows? Who cares? How much money will she make this year? Will the IRS come knocking on her door in April 2006? The answers to these and many more questions will certainly be answered as the year unfolds.

I know I'm on the edge of my seat. Wait, maybe that's just because I spilled prune juice on the back half of the chair.
Categories: News, Internet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home