Thursday, January 27, 2005

Mini is the new X!

Mini is the new X!Mini is the new X!Like, oh my gosh. I just totally realized that Mini is the new X! 'X' is so last century. X Prize, X-Files, OS X, blah, blah, blah! Mini is where it's at now. Everybody hip is getting in on it! Cars, computers, music, movies, internets, Mini is overtaking our entire lives! I can shoot a movie on my MiniDV, starring Mini Me driving a Mini while listening to an iPod Mini. Then I'll set up a website, run it on a Mac Mini, and search it with Google Mini! It's perfect!

If only I could come up with a good way to capitalize on the new Mini craze, I'd be Mini Rich! Wait-a-minute... It's coming to me... Yes! From this point forward, this blog shall be known as MiniSkor. It's genius. I'll make millions. MiniMillions, of course.
Categories: News, Culture, Capitalism

1 Comments:

Blogger LotharBot said...

... and "X" was the new "e".

10:44 PM, January 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home