Friday, February 11, 2005

Could You Please Make Some More Noise?

Keep up the noise, please!Hey, could you try to be a little louder over there? I mean, it's not like I'm trying to work here or something. Really, just go ahead and crank that music up a few more notches, it's not distracting in the least. While you're at it, why don't you go on outside and ask that fine young man with the leaf blower to come take care of the spot right in front of my window? That would be nice.

You know that habit you have of hitting the keys on your keyboard as hard as possible? You should definitely keep that up. Oh, and when you roll your chair up and down the hall, right past my cubicle; that just really makes my day.

Thankfully, there aren't any local ordinances regulating noise within buildings, so you can just go ahead and increase the noise level as much as you would like. Don't worry about me; I prefer my workplace to be as loud as possible.

What's that? You didn't hear me? Well, never mind, it's not important.
Categories: Personal

1 Comments:

Blogger Iguana said...

I'm making some now. Can you hear it?

10:04 PM, February 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home