Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I have a confession...

They're dirty, just like me.I have a confession to make. In my Blogger profile, I list my favorite movies as Life is Beautiful, It's a Wonderful Life, and The Dirty Dozen. While Life is Beautiful and It's a Wonderful Life are indeed two of my favorite movies, I have in fact never seen The Dirty Dozen. Yes, it's true. I couldn't even name you one actor that was in that movie without looking it up on the IMDB. I'm so ashamed of what I've done. I'm not sure though, whether I'm more ashamed that I falsely listed it as one of my favorite movies, or that I've never actually seen it.

To be honest, the only reason I listed it as one of my "favorite movies" is because of the scene in Sleepless in Seattle where Tom Hanks' character and his best friend share a tearful remembrance of the final scene.

Wow, I just confessed to not having seen one of the manliest movies of all time, and in the same post admitted to enjoying one of the biggest chick flicks of all time. I would say that something is seriously wrong with me, but if you've spent any amount of time here, you already know that.
Categories: Personal

2 Comments:

Blogger stradasphere said...

Skor should be ashamed of Skorself. At least watch Gladiator or something to make up for it.

2:21 PM, February 09, 2005  
Blogger Nathan said...

I think we'd better sit Skor down in front of a television, strap him firmly to the chair and make him watch the Dirty Dozen. His manhood must be saved! While we're at it he'd better see The Guns of Navarone and the entire Die Hard trilogy. Well maybe not Die Hard 2, that just sucked.

2:27 PM, February 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home