Wednesday, February 23, 2005

POSTED: SHUT YOUR TRAP

POSTED--No HuntingIt seems that the University District is a bit more wild than I previously imagined. As I was walking along last night just off of 45th street, I spotted this sign posted on one doorway. I had no idea that unauthorized hunting, fishing, and trapping was a common problem down there.

I would have knocked on the door and asked those dwelling within to explain the troubles that caused them to put up the sign, but I think that would have qualified as "TRESSPASSING FOR ANY PURPOSE," and I am not too fond of the idea of being PROSECUTED. I think the Seattle Times should take note of this and perform an undercover investigation of the trapping problem. After all, it's not as though they have anything better to do, like investigating an election cover-up or something.
Categories: Local

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

You have a journalist's eye for real news. Obviously, unethical trapping and hunting should be a concern in any major city. This is the kind of story the major media outlets would never think to investigate, even though it's staring them in the face.

;)

1:19 PM, February 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home