Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday Brain Ooze

The dangers of oozing.There isn't really anything going on in my brain right now, so do you know what that means? I'm guessing you don't. Well, it's time to let the nonsense ooze straight from my brain onto the Internet. Granted, this describes what most blogs do every day. But here, Brain Ooze a special occasion. Right. So let's get on with it.

The other night I had a dream. In my dream I was in a bathroom stall when suddenly a pair of feet appeared, just outside the door. After a time, the feet were still there. It became evident that they may even be attached to a body. Indeed, the apparently attached body eventually pulled itself up onto the top edge of the door and began shining a red laser pointer into my eyes. When I exited the stall, a group of three thuggish brutes began to harass me, and I was forced to leave the bathroom without washing my hands.

I think this dream probably has to do with my experiences this week on craigslist. You see, I posted a notice about the valuable tickets to the Millionaire Conference that I received in the mail last week, offering them for $0 OBO. Then some thugs "flagged" my post as "Prohibited" and it got deleted! I couldn't believe it. It was probably some millionaires that don't want anyone else to know their secrets or something. I reposted it, and it got "flagged" and deleted again. Those millionaires sure are persistent. Just like the thugs in the bathroom in my dream.

I don't really know what the red laser had to do with, unless it was somehow related to the fact that the cops have been spying on me this week. You know, cop cars have those red lights on top that flash and stuff. Yeah, that was probably what it was about.

In closing, I demand that millionaire thugs and spying cops get out of my dreams. If you don't, I'll be forced to learn lucid dreaming.
Categories: Personal

3 Comments:

Blogger Leisa said...

Skor - I can contain myself no longer. Been reading for a couple of months. You just plain crack me up. One of the best on the web. You've eclipsed Treacher (my former fave) in my bookmarks. Keep up the good ooze.

8:15 AM, March 05, 2005  
Blogger Iguana said...

I have tickets to the millionaire conference too. I'm taking a red laser and plan to point it into their eyes to get them back for deleting your posting at craigs list.

10:04 AM, March 05, 2005  
Blogger Skor Grimm said...

Leisa,

Hey thanks for the feedback! I'm quite pleased whenever I find that my blatherings are amusing to people who aren't me.

Iguana,

Thanks for sticking up for me, man.

9:24 PM, March 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home