Thursday, March 17, 2005

Skor's Ponderings

Stupid bugs. They think they're so much better than us. With their six legs and their wings and their thoraxes. What gives them the right to crawl on my dirt, and fly through my air? They're so arrogant; they act like they own the planet or something. Like just because they outnumber us 42 billion to one, they deserve some kind of respect.

I bet I could take them in a fight. I bet I could take ten thousand of them in a fight.

Hey you, bug! Why don't you come on through that glass and face me like a real bug there, Mr. "I've got striped legs and you don't"? Huh?

Yeah, I didn't think so, you pansy-pollen-eater.

If you were even worth half the effort I would go out there and squash you like a squash ball.

Now if you'll excuse me, the commercial break is almost over.
Categories: Personal

1 Comments:

Blogger christmasghost said...

skor....you always crack me up. i love the far side way of looking at things that you have..........
i had a visual image of you out there takin' on the bugs...go get em..

7:39 PM, March 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home