Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm Back!

Don't have a cow, man.Astute readers may have noticed a severe shortage of postage during the last week or so here on Skor Grimm. Astute readers may also note that the author of this blog tends to overuse the word astute. While I can't (or maybe just won't) give a logical, reasonable explanation for this blogging semi-absence (or the excessive astute-ing) I can certainly spin an entertaining lie, for your pleasure. That is to say, I could spin an entertaining lie, if I were so inclined. Who is to say how I may be inclined at this very moment, though?

Wait, what was the point of this post, again? Um... I guess it doesn't have a point. I guess it's just the incoherent ramblings of a madman. But then that describes pretty much this entire blog, now doesn't it? (Nod your heads.) You're probably starting to wonder: "Why is he still typing? Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time?" Well let me assure you that, while I may have last week, at the present time, no I do not have anything better to do with my time, thank you very much.

The above statement could be taken two ways. Under interpretation #1, I come across as a jerk-faced loser with nothing interesting to do, who resorts to spewing digital madness all over the internet as some kind of demented psychological release. Under interpretation #2 however, I come across as someone who has many interesting things to do, but takes such great joy in providing entertainment to the faceless netizens that it becomes a top priority, the best thing to do with my time.

Selection of the correct interpretation is left as an exercise for the reader.
Categories: Personal

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I'm sure the answer is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer. Or maybe to an astute observer. Or maybe the truth is entirely unknowable. Who knows? The Shadow Knows! Mwuahahahahahahahahahahaha!

5:35 PM, April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home