Monday, May 16, 2005

Another Wonderful Seattle Day

Downtown SeattleHave I mentioned how much I love Seattle? Well, I do. Though there are definitely concentrations of things I don't like here, but how can you not like a place where it rains this much? Take a look at this picture. I took this picture yesterday morning, roughly four hours after sunrise. It was so cloudy and dark that everyone still had their headlights on, and the tops of the buildings downtown were actually inside the clouds! Isn't it grand? I love Seattle.

In case you don't live in Seattle, or haven't had an extended visit here, let me assure you: It's like this all the time. So, while I have a twisted infatuation with gloomy, wet weather, you probably want to stay far, far away from here. You know, for your own sake... mental well-being and all that.

Trust me on this one.
Categories: Local, Personal

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

This post has been approved by the Committee for Orthodox Publicity, The Grey Skies Foundation and the Seattle Secret Police.

5:05 AM, May 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home