Tuesday, June 21, 2005

[insert clever book pun here]

Pa-zow! I've been "tagged" again with one of these talk-about-yourself templates. This time the perpetrator was none other than Ms. Cydney, whose blog is currently titled "The Celebrity." After sharing about her love of quintets of animal brides with beautiful tongues (or something like that), she promptly tagged me with this book-related thingy. So here it is.

Total books owned
I own easily over one hundred books. Hard to believe, I know, but it's true! Over one hundred! Wow. Never even in my wildest dreams as a child did I imagine that one day I would grow up to own over a hundred books. I haven't really grown up, but I do own that many books. Sometimes I even read their titles, and if I'm feeling really frisky, maybe even the dust jackets! Pretty wild, huh?

interstellar pigs?Last books I bought
Technically that would probably be the manuals that came with the last two computer games I bought, The Political Machine (back in April), and Empire Earth (in May). Also last year I picked up a copy of Misunderestimated: The President Battles Terrorism, John Kerry, and the Bush Haters, because of course I just completely love George Bush, and absolutely everything he does. In fact it doesn't really matter what he does, as long as he's got that (R) next to his name, I love him! I am a mindless evil Republican drone, after all. Wait, what were we talking about?

Last book I read
I'm just finishing the best five-book trilogy ever to have been penned, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'm thinking maybe after I'm done with that one I'll pick up the college physics book and plow through it again. There are some really engaging chapters on momentum in there, you know.

Five Books that mean a lot to me

Categories: Personal, Internet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home