Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Newsflash: Hussein on Bush - "no good"

Har-har... I made his eyes red and his nails black!This is definitely newsworthy. As hard as it may be to believe, it turns out that Saddam Hussein actually doesn't like George Bush—no fooling! I read it in a respected media outlet, so I know it's true. Here are some of the newsworthy quotes they published from Saddam:
"He said, 'I wish things were like when Ronald Reagan was still president,"' said one of the soldiers who guarded him.
...
President Bush and his father, former President George H. W. Bush, are "no good," while former President Bill Clinton was "OK," Saddam told his captors.
Wild, huh? Who would have possibly guessed that Saddam longs for the days when he was still in power, and despises the man responsible for ending his reign? What wonders will we learn next, thanks to the news media? Who can know.

Source: My Way News
Categories: News

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Clever photoshop of Ye Olde Dictator. I almost missed it, but then I thought, "Wow, Saddam sure looks a lot trendier than usual."

8:57 PM, June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home