Monday, July 11, 2005

Don't Mess With Skor

Let me tell you a little something. It's fairly important, so listen closely. Don't mess with Skor. Seriously. If you value your life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness, just don't. Do you want to know what happened to the last people that messed with Skor? Do you? Well I'll show you:
against the wall
Yeah, that's right. They had to stand against the wall for an undetermined period of time. You don't want that same fate to befall you, do you?

I didn't think so.
Categories: Personal

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

So this standing against the wall thing . . . does it involve fish? I mean, I could stand against a wall for an undetermined period of time if fish were involved. Not that I intend to mess with Skor or anything.

10:08 AM, July 11, 2005  
Anonymous Kiddo said...

Yeah, fish wouldn't be so bad, given that they were in a tank inside the wall and weren't flopping around my feet, stinking and getting me wet.

But if that's not what you have in mind, Skor, then by all means, I shall not mess with thee.

5:18 PM, July 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home