Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Independence Celebration

boom!Here is a list:
  • Sleep in.
  • Photograph some LEGO creations.
  • Get growled at by a raccoon.
  • Do some random yard work.
  • Enjoy a BBQ with friends.
  • Read a book.
  • French Freedom toast for dinner.
  • Bicycle ride.
  • Plant a tree.
  • Watch a movie.
  • Watch some fireworks.
  • Go to sleep.
Ten of the items on the preceding list are things that I did yesterday. Two of the items on the list are things I did not do yesterday. Take a moment and try to guess which two items are false.

...

Okay, your moment is up. The two items on the above list that I did not do yesterday are "Enjoy a BBQ with friends" and "Watch some fireworks." In addition, here are some other things I did not do yesterday:
  • Throw the puppies in the lake.
  • Compose a symphony.
  • Make my first million.
  • Write an epic novel.
  • Kick a kitten.
I just wanted to clear that up.
Categories: Personal

1 Comments:

Blogger LotharBot said...

Wow... not only did I guess right, but I also did not do those things (or the other five you didn't do) yesterday.

Separated at birth?

10:49 AM, July 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home