Monday, July 25, 2005

Updating

why is this box hereDon't you hate it when you head over to some site that you like to read (it may or may not be your favorite—you just like it, that's all), and you find out that it's still exactly the same content as the last time you looked? What a load! I mean, why can't the lazy bums quit being so active and having such busy lives and spend their time updating their websites to provide me with free entertainment, right?

When this happens to me, I like to sit there at the computer constantly refreshing the page, hoping that something new will appear each time. I think that helps. It's just like when you're waiting for an elevator or the little crosswalk silhouette-man, it helps to push the button a bunch of times. That makes it change faster.

Wait, what was the point of this post? Oh yeah, I guess that during one of my page-refreshing sessions this weekend, I realized that some people just might be sitting around refreshing my page, hoping for an update. On the other hand, it could be that no one reads this page. No one other than the imaginary people in my mind, that is. I suppose if more people commented, I might have a better idea how many real people I'm insulting, offending, and frustrating. Regardless of how low that number may be, the point is that I'm going to try to update more often, including on the weekends. At the very least that should please the imaginary people.

It's good to keep those voices in my head happy.

P.S. (I spelled 'silhouette' correctly on the first try—aww yeah.)
image sourceCategories: Personal, Internet

6 Comments:

Blogger DaButtminster said...

What is this site? Where am I? Can anybody give me directions? I don't know where I am, but it's cold and lonely! So lost . . .

SO LOST!!!

11:42 AM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger Nathan said...

I'm all in your head, Skor. I'm all in your head.

8:01 PM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger Sailor Republica said...

Am I coming or going, I can barely decide. I just drank a fifth of vodka, dare me to drive? (Thank you, Eminem. I'm gonna hurt you now)

Keep up the updates!

9:45 PM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger LotharBot said...

Am I still one of the voices in your head, or do I have enough XP to level and become an outside voice?

9:37 AM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Erin said...

Don't worry Skor, you "insult, offend, and frustrate" me on a regular basis.

10:08 AM, July 26, 2005  
Anonymous Mered said...

Sometimes I read. Yes, sometimes.

8:14 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home