Friday, August 05, 2005

Gone Questing

I'll be questing.Well, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but this will be the only update today, as well as the only update until Saturday evening at the earliest. There is a really good reason for this recess (and I don't just mean sheer laziness, although that is compelling), and if I could explain it to you without exploding in a fantastic display of neon green slime, I probably would. For now though, let's just say that I'll be off questing. Hopefully I'll be able to fill you in on some of the details of my quest upon my return. And hopefully I'm not lying when I say that like I was last time. Feel free to engage in rampant wild speculation as to the reason behind my departure.
image sourceCategories: Personal

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Don't try to kill Trogdor, Skor! It never ends well!

10:29 AM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger LotharBot said...

A quest, huh?

Roll a d20.
13.

Your axe solidly strikes the sofa, breaking through a wooden support. The sofa looks moderately injured.

11:07 AM, August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home