Friday, August 26, 2005

I am so psyched about awesomeness!

I'm so psyched I can hardly contain myself. I can't tell you just yet why I'm this pumped, but I hope to be able to give a full report later on today. Just know now that something super awesome fantastic is happening today. Today is a good day. Nothing can ruin it for me. Not even if ten thousand super-geese decided to descend upon my home and eat all my frosted mini-wheats.

croquet is awesomeSo in honor of the awesomeness of today I would like to offer this impromptu poem:
Cool breezes and ice cream sundaes.
Lava lamps and Chinese buffets.
These are all awesome things.
Awesome awesome awesome.
Some things are awesome.
Crochet is awesome, hair spray is awesome, sick pay is awesome.
Croquet is awesome, hooray is awesome, today is awesome.
Thank you, thank you. That is all for now.
image sourceCategories: Personal

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a fun-sized skor is on his/her way. I am right, aren't I?

3:58 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Nathan said...

That's just awesome!

5:39 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Ryan said...

fun to read of your everyday adventures, fellow seattleite. found you through bittersweet blue. i especially like the junk mail project. do you want mine, too?
-ryan in white center

8:29 AM, August 27, 2005  
Anonymous Kiddo said...

Oh. My. Word.

What an awesome poem.

7:56 PM, August 27, 2005  
Anonymous Father Cory said...

w0rd.

7:56 PM, August 27, 2005  
Blogger Wax Monkey said...

That poem! It's so deep and so. . .art-like. I've fallen in love with it. It must go on the mantle.

8:45 PM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home