Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Top 10 Reasons I Shouldn't Be Here (Work)

I hear top 10 lists are all the rage in the comedy business, so I think I'll fill a bit of space with one. So here it is.

10. It's too nice of a day outside.
  9. I should get paid just to sit around doing nothing.
  8. Hundreds of video games at home beckon me to play them.
  7. I'm obviously not getting any work done if I'm sitting here blogging.
  6. It would be much more fun to be frolicking through a meadow right now.
  5. The voices in my head said so.
  4. I've had it up to here with the man keeping me down.
  3. I'm really tired.
  2. So tired that my head is about to hit the keyboard.
  1. 7y6uhuyu7h66uhu7yhjjhgt6bfvyhujnik
What you say!!

image sourceCategories: Personal

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

All your base are belong to us . . . .

2:11 PM, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home