Friday, September 16, 2005

Ouch, that hurt.

I just woke up.I just got a paper cut while folding and tearing along the perforation on the monthly medical insurance bill. What if the paper cut got infected and my hand swelled up to the size of a pumpkin (the really big kind, not the little decorative ones). Then I had to go to the doctor and he told me it would be terminal unless they operated immediately, so I go straight into surgery. Then when I wake up from surgery, they hand me a bill and tell me I have to pay it all myself because my medical insurance got cancelled because the payment was no good because there was blood spilled on the payment form?

I think I'm going to sue.
image sourceCategories: Personal

2 Comments:

Blogger Zee Marketspice Meister said...

It HAS to be Bush's fault, right?

Zee Marketspice Meister!

10:19 AM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger cc said...

I would be more worried about mad cow disease from the glue on the envelope. hahahahaha

9:58 PM, September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home