Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Who needth a node anyway?

You know, it can really be annoying to have a tuffy node. Epethally when it lath for over a week. Even better ith how decongethant pillth don't do any good, and the only thing that helpth ith nathal thpray, which you're not thuppothed to uthe for more than three dayth. Tho anywayth, in honor of hafing a thuft up node, I would like to prethend thif litht of thingth to do when you don't haf a node.
  • Impreth your friendth by eating nadty foodth (you won't be able to tade it).
  • Finally invedtigate those 6-month old leftoverth in the fridge.
  • Paint a fade on a box of tithues and carry it with you everywhere. Frequently talk to it and calling it "Thteve."
  • Make a thtupid blog podt with tonth of annoying midthpellingth.

Categories: Personal

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesta said...

Perhapth you could dry eating about thixty thouthind Altoidth all ad onth. That clearth my node ub preddy gud thumtimeth.

2:42 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Elyse said...

*breaks out into laughter... Falls of a chair* I was like "What's a node?" With all the compy stuff Cory talks about and I have no idea what that is. I was like "Oh Nose" Call me blonde I don't care. I am kind of blonde, I guess. It's more of a brownish color with some red. Not really blonde. ;)

4:11 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never remembered any red...

Skor, once again, you never cease to crack me up.

-Cyd

1:32 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home