Friday, September 23, 2005

Worth a Laugh

A crazy weatherman in Idaho told me to tell you to check out this site:
Weather Wars
The former weatherman's "theory" is that hurricanes Katrina and Ivan were given "Russian sounding names" and therefore they were man-made using a Russian device that has been obtained by the Japanese mafia and is being used against us as retaliation for our A-bomb strikes that ended WWII. Or something. Seriously, check it out. It's a good laugh.
Categories: News, Sci/Tech

1 Comments:

Blogger DaButtminster said...

I love the logic of their testimonials, which basically say:

I saw some jets flying over my house, sometimes in pairs! leaving long trails behind them.

Then, I got really sick!

How could that possibly be a coincidence. Somebody is dumping chemicals on us in an attempt to mess with the weather.

It must be true. I read it on the internet.

9:04 AM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home