Monday, November 14, 2005

If Only There Was A Post Here

the sunshine fairyYou know, I would just love it if I had the time to make a post on here. That would be sweet. I'd be all like: "Blah blah blah, internet, blah blah blah, stupid people, blah blah blah." And then you'd be all like: "That's stupid. Why does this guy waste my time with this garbage?" And then I'd be all like: "Shut up, you corncob. I'm funny." Then the sunshine fairy would crawl out of your ear and say: "I make sunshine! Tee-hee!"

But alas, there is no time for such merriment. All my time lately has been consumed with terribly adventurous quests, like seed-planting, lava lamp-staring, rock standing, and food eating. Yes, my days are quite packed with excitement.

Tonight I'm going to get on a spaceship, head out to Saturn, chill on Iapetus for a while, and then head over to the party on the motherland. Saturn is the place to be, you know. All the happening parties this side of Andromeda be chillin' on Saturn. It's a little secret that the sunshine fairy let me in on.

So like I said, I'm really just way too busy to make a post right now. So you're just going to have to wait.
image sourceCategories: Personal

1 Comments:

Blogger LotharBot said...

I have the sk1llz at food-eating. I bet you could learn a thing or two from me...

4:54 PM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home