Sunday, February 05, 2006

12th Man

Pittsburgh's 12th Man?I wonder, would it violate Texas A&M's precious trademark if I referred to the referees as the Steelers' 12th man?

You know, just wondering.

Bleh.

At least we got a funny FedEx commercial out of it.

Update: I'm not bitter about this or dwelling on it unendingly like some people, but I saw two things today that I had to share. Here's an impartial article I thought was pretty good, and here's a picture someone sent that goes well with my post.
Raise the flag for those refs.

image sourceCategories: Personal

4 Comments:

Blogger DaButtminster said...

Wow. I was just coming to your blog to suggest that you write about the referees as the Steelers' 12th man. How weird is that?

(It's pretty weird.)

8:20 AM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Zee Marketspice Meister said...

Well, there is no doubt that the MVP of the game wore a striped shirt!

9:22 AM, February 06, 2006  
Anonymous Cydney said...

*pulls out hair*

That game was so FRUSTRATING!

12:11 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Father Cory said...

The commercials were the best part.

"Magic fridge! Magic fridge!"

10:49 PM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home