Sunday, February 19, 2006

Need to test something here.

Okay I need to figure out if I can get this post-by-email thing working. I tried it with that last post and it just came out as a big nasty mess. Maybe it will work if I do it a little differently. Of course, since it's no fun for you to sit there and read about a boring blog test, I suppose that I should give you something worth reading.

All right, try this spontaneous limerick on for size:
In a blog that is written by Skor,
All the posts seem to be such a bore.
Will this guy ever stop,
Let the blog thing just drop?
Make it stop, make it stop, I implore!
Wow, that was pretty self-deprecating. If I wrote something like that about someone else, I'd probably get all kinds of nasty emails and dirty looks. In fact, let me go find a mirror real quick so I can give myself a dirty look.

...

Okay, I'm back. And now it's time for a list:I hope you enjoyed this installment of "stupid blogger tests." Please join us again next time, which will hopefully be never.
Categories: Personal, Internet

1 Comments:

Blogger Father Cory said...

:laugh: I see you got it working, then?

10:28 AM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home