Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Update: DDR: Mario Mix - Skor Has THE POWER

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix — In hand!Nintendo lied to me. They said that they would ship me Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix in mid-March. Instead they shipped it yesterday (which was in February, for those of you who are calendarically challenged), and today (also in February) it is in my hands! Take that, eBay!

If anyone tries to tell me Nintendo isn't awesome (and by awesome I mean totally sweet), I'll kick them in the spleen.

So much for my real life.
Categories: Personal

3 Comments:

Blogger Father Cory said...

Nintendo > All other gaming companies.

And I'm not just saying that because I like having my spleen intact.

10:06 AM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Cydney said...

I use an XBox.

Can I keep my spleen?

Oh, and DDR owns my face.

11:07 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Nathan said...

I like Nintendo's games. Now if only they could put together a console that wasn't technologically obsolete.

2:21 PM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home