Luck of the Irish or Something
Enjoy this St. Patrick's Day sequence of events:
- Put green "DOO-DAH" pin on fleece.
- Go to work.
- Do job.
- Leave work.
- Head to electric bicycle shop.
- Lose control of car on freeway onramp, smash into right wall then left wall, totaling car.
- Receive $153 traffic citation for "Speed too fast for conditions."
- Hitch a $125 ride home with Marty the tow truck driver.
- Inspect bicycle.
- Discover broken speedometer/odometer computer.
- Ride bicycle to spouse's place of employment for lunch.
- Arrive at spouse's place of employment.
- Hear hisssssssssssssss from rear tire.
- Find hole in rear tire.
- Remove sweaty fleece (with attached "DOO-DAH" pin).
- Break totaled car news to spouse.
"Good news! I took care of the coolant leak in the car..."
- Enjoy lunch with spouse.
- Load bicycle with now-flat rear tire into truck.
- Drive truck home.
- Search Internet for automobiles.
- Pick up spouse from work.
- Stop at some used car dealers, look at cars.
- Arrive home.
- Cry self to sleep.