Thursday, April 06, 2006

Four Great Justice

Some people seem to think that it is a good idea to pass along list-making type things like some kind of voluntary blog-virus. Last time Skor was smacked with one of these he was compelled to create a bunch of "three things" lists. This time around the punishment has been increased to four things, so there's no time to waste. Let's begin.
  1. Four jobs I've had:
    • making sandwiches for people that are too lazy to do it themselves
    • solving computer problems for people too confused to do it themselves
    • professional troublemaker and thorn in the flesh of authority figures
    • writing this blog for people too stingy to pay me
  2. Four movies I could watch over and over:
    • O Brother, Where Art Thou?
    • Seriously, I've been looking for thou for like, hours.
    • I declare thee the winner, hide and seek time is over.
    • Wait, what was the question?
  3. Four places I've lived:
  4. Four TV shows I love to watch:
    • Malcolm in the Middle
    • Lost
    • Arrested Development (except that Fox killed it, those jerks)
    • TV is stupid.
  5. Four places I've been:
  6. Four favorite dishes:
    • cereal bowl
    • stone goblet
    • dessert tray
    • dinner plate
  7. Four sites I visit daily:
    • I think this is getting too personal.
    • I don't think I'm ready to share this with you.
    • How about you?
    • What do you want?
  8. Four favorite drinks:
    • Big Red
    • kitten tears
    • 1 cup milk + 1 cup sugar = pure delicious
    • antidote serum
  9. Four places I would rather be:
    • in bed
    • Strongbadia (there's probably lots of chocolate)
    • the FUTURE!
    • on TV
  10. Four transport methods I often use:
    • electric-assisted bicycle
    • some kinda car
    • puppy-powered rickshaw
    • This question is stupid.
  11. Four people I'm tagging:
For your health and sanity Skor took the liberty of eliminating the funny British spelling of "favourite," as well as making the capitalization more consistent.
Categories: Personal, Internet

1 Comments:

Blogger LotharBot said...

you didna tag me... *sniff*

11:38 PM, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home