Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sheltered Life

I was thinking today that there are some things that I have just really missed out on in life. You know, like some things that I've never gotten to experience, and probably never will. For instance, I have regrettably never:
  • been slapped in the face by a girl
  • eaten an entire cow
  • spat on someone
  • fainted
  • punched (or kicked) a hole in the wall
  • scaled a skyscraper
  • spent a whole day without clothing
  • drank boiling molasses
I bet the average person has probably experienced at least five or six of those, if not every single one, and yet I could make a list of similar items ten times the size of this one. Is a life that is lived without these things even worthy of being called a life at all?

Pity me for the extremely sheltered life I have lived.
Categories: Personal

2 Comments:

Blogger DaButtminster said...

I think you should make the longer list, then see how many of them you can do.

Blog about your experiences trying to get slapped, etc. Great entertainment!

It could be your next big multi-post project.

8:39 AM, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Jen said...

I'll slap you in the face if you want to be less sheltered!

10:30 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home