Wednesday, November 08, 2006

[insert political rant here?]

So it would seem that my side took some pretty heavy damage last night. I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to loudly whine and complain, disparage huge swaths of the nation in a foul-mouthed tirade, and/or accuse the other side of cheating.

I think instead I'll just say that I hope that this defeat brings about real change where it is sorely needed. Let's get back to fiscal responsibility and a smaller government that gets out of the people's way.
Categories: Politics

5 Comments:

Anonymous Cydney said...

Amen. The campaign for 2008 starts now.

10:43 AM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger LotharBot said...

I guess Karl Rove forgot the password to the Diebold voting machines.

9:46 PM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger DaButtminster said...

I am sorry to report that on 12/25/2006, the man you know as Skor Grimm was savagely murdered in his home by an unknown assailant.

I won't sicken you with the details except to say that the method involved two rolls of duct tape, three gallons of sour kraut, and a funnel.

The only clue was his box of CRAP (from his junk mail experiment) dumped over his corpse. Perhaps this was intended as a warning to all of us to not mess with the junk mail barons.

To make matters worse, his body was stolen from the morgue, and its current location is unknown.

8:47 AM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger David Stefanini said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

8:49 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Father Cory said...

You died?

6:50 AM, July 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home